Owners and operators of small to medium enterprises can be liable to a wide variety of stakeholders.
Stakeholders such as investors, creditors, employees, regulators, customers, the public and other businesses are liable for their management and business practices and decisions. This policy offers cover for a range of managerial risks and the policy can be tailored to your unique needs.
Management Liability Insurance can include:
- directors’ and officers’ liability cover and company reimbursement cover for claims arising from the management of the company
- company liability cover
- employment practices liability cover
- crime loss cover including investigation expenses
- tax audit expense cover
- cover for pecuniary penalties incurred by insured persons and the company (as permitted by law)
- cover for the costs of representing insured persons and the company at WH&S investigations
- cover for the costs of representing insured persons at certain other official inquiries.
We are ideally placed to discuss your specific business situation with relation to this type cover.