If your business provides professional services such as advice, consulting, analysis, design or the provision of specialised knowledge, then you could be held liable for your words and actions.
What’s included in Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Professional Indemnity Insurance offers you protection against costly legal fees or damage expenses that arise from allegations that you breached your professional duty and caused losses to your clients or other parties.
Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed to protect your business from expenses that arise from a breach of professional duty. You can receive cover for costs relating to legal proceedings, professional inquiries and more, helping you stay focused on maintaining business as usual.
What Does This Insurance Offer?
Professional Indemnity Insurance can offer:
- cover for breach of professional duty, including privacy and confidentiality
- cover for loss mitigation expenses
- cover for public relations expenses
- joint venture liability
- advancement of legal costs prior to finalisation of a claim
- coverage for costs of notifying individuals or corporations of a privacy breach resulting from the professional services
- worldwide territorial cover